Members At Sunset Strip (MASS) debating society - Wednesday 25th October
At this month's MASS debate we will be contemplating the following:
1. Brexit - Do you want it hard or soft? (I think we know the answer to that one!)
2. Philosophy - Why can't husbands keep their houses?
3. Foreign affairs - Will romance in another country be more expensive after April 2019?
4. Domestic - How do you unwrap the most dangerous Welsh cheese?
November 15th - The Wanderer returns!
A leading light of the Soho Scene will be returning to the club after a long absence. Q&As will be arranged for you so that you can find out all you need to know about Soho, past and present... and what he's been up to!
It will be permitted to buy our Soho celebrity a drink or two (all at modest prices, as usual)
Be there! (or don't be, but then we can talk about you behind your back).
December 11th 2017 - Monday - Sunset Christmas party, Brazilian food, Delvis & Karaoke too
Come down and join us for the best Christmas party. Delvis 'the Essex Elvis' will be singing all of the King's classics, along with Karaoke moments for the brave! Brazilian food will be gratis (Latin for 'the earlier you come the better your chances of getting any'). At the bar our girls will be dressed in festive attire.
Please join us for loads of fun!
December 267h 2017 - MASS Debate
Members At Sunset Strip (MASS) debating society - Wednesday 27th December
At this months MASS debate we will be contemplating the following:
1. Brexit - Can Britain become truly independent? - Most men can't, so what chance is there?
2. Philosophy - Why can't we live like ants?
3. Foreign affairs - Does Catalan need its own Nicola Surgeon?
4. Domestic - Jeremy Dustbin - proposition - Why can't the entire UK population be on benefits?
Copyright 2016 - 2017 Sunset Strip - Soho. All rights reserved